Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not So Guilty Pleasure... "The Bachelor"


Yep... I love "The Bachelor." I watch any season I catch at the beginning, and I enjoy every minute!

There was a time when I would keep this a deep, dark secret from my friends. But this season, I'm openly stating that I'm a proud "Bachelor" viewer!

Last night's shenanigans were fabulous. Ladies of "The Bachelor"... stay crazy sisters! And for the normal ladies on the show... good luck! As someone who wears her heart on her sleeve, I definitely believe the train wreck show can lead to a happy relationship.

2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

I admit, I've watched past seasons but I'm not so sure I'll watch this one because I'm not Jake's biggest fan. "I'm not looking for the prettiest woman. I'm looking for the woman with the prettiest heart." Oh pa-lease. You know you're just a shallow guy.

Prippy Handbook said...

Ha! He is a bit out to lunch... but I watch it for the antics of the ladies, and then I get suckered in!