Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Love You... Vampire Weekend


Have you guys heard Vampire Weekend's new album, "Contra"? It's AWESOME! I can't get enough of these young Prippy gentlemen.

And it confirms what I had long suspected... Prippys love Horchata and Ladysmith Black Mambazo!

Click on the links to hear the album...

Side Note: My sister is claiming that Vampire Weekend have no hippie in them, and are therefore Pripsters - aka Preppy Hipster... hmmm, it's such a fine line I'll have to conisder!

3 comments:

Clarke Thomas said...

give Discovery - LP a listen, it's a mashup of Vampire Weekend & Ra Ra Riot http://bit.ly/8bEBVq

Prippy Handbook said...

Clarke - that sounds awesome! Can't wait to check it out!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to side with your sister on this one. Don't worry I still like you!