Saturday, December 12, 2009

In My Library... Dirty Wow Wow


I LOVE this book! Dirty Wow Wow is a fabulously funny collection of stuffed animal portraits with accompanying stories about the beloved toy. It is touching, hilarious, and brings a smile to my face when I read it!

My sister had Lamby - a stuffed lamb whose fur she picked off until it was a droopy nylon object with one eye. My BF had Mr. Teddy - I'm sure I will learn more about him over the years, although I believe he mentioned he was married to Mrs. Teddy. As for me... lordy lou... I had Sweetheart the teddy bear and Patches the Bunny. I still have them, and Sweetheart still wears his Dorado Beach t-shirt we picked out together on a 1985 vacation to Puerto Rico. He looks very dapper in it!


Definitely check out Dirty Wow Wow, it would be a perfect Christmas gift to bring out the inner kid in anyone!

No comments: