Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Week to Go Until... NEW ORLEANS


So, a week from today I'll be in New Orleans! The trip is a birthday gift for my boyfriend (who's never been) and I'm ready to celebrate! My last time down there was prior to Katrina, when my sister was living there. I can still remember my first time in the city when she was visiting Tulane, where she ended up going. That first visit felt magical - which I know is beyond cliche - but very true. The smell, the buildings, the people, and the overall vibe was unlike anything I'd experienced. Seeing it again, and with my BF experiencing it for the first time, is going to be absolutely amazing!


I'm thinking one of our first stops might be Port of Call. Where do you think the best low-key lunch spot is in New Orleans?

No comments: