Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ahhh Yeahhh... I'm Turning 30!


It seems like a lot of my fellow Bloggers share my birthday month of November, and are also turning the big 3-0! I love it when a fuss is made over me, so I'm super excited. Plus, it means friends from all over will be in one place at the same time! Hooray!

On Jordan Ferney's blog, oh happy day!, she lists 30 things she wants to do before 30. I love this idea and enjoyed reading about her goals.

Well, since I don't have a whole lot of time before my special day... I thought I'd think of the 30 big (and some small) things I would like to do while 30. A year should be ample time to achieve some life goals!

~ Tara's 30 Things For 30 ~

1 ~ Complete a painting about my time in NYC
2 ~ Take French class
3 ~ Try making yoga a part of my routine, even though I've not loved it in the past... think it might be a good thing
4 ~ Make a surprise trip out West to catch up with an important friend
5 ~ Sew a dress for spring
6 ~ Learn to ride a motorcycle
7 ~ Plan a road trip with my boyfriend, Bryan
8 ~ Go deep sea fishing
9 ~ Learn how to cross-stitch
10 ~ Start saving for an international adventure... maybe Turkey
11 ~ Drive stick
12 ~ Write a short story
13 ~ Take a canoe adventure and camp for the first time
14 ~ Become more organized
15~ Check out more local artists and musicians
16 ~ Have candlelit dinner with Bryan once a week
17 ~ Master Twitter
18 ~ Learn a thing or two about wine
19 ~ Get a French Bulldog puppy
20 ~ Go to the opera
21 ~ Be adventurous with a new haircut (Tiffani at Wonderland Beauty Parlor, I'm coming!)
22 ~ Throw a dinner party for my family
23 ~ Complete decorating the apartment
24 ~ Host a formal cocktail party
25 ~ Take a trip with my Mom
26 ~ Take a trip with my sister
27 ~ Send birthday cards
28 ~ Sign up for a letterpress course
29 ~ Work on ways to stop dwelling
30 ~ Meet some fellow bloggers!

What's on your list?

1 comment:

Prippy Handbook said...

I just re-read this post and laughed out loud! I was a WEE bit over ambitious!

Maybe by 40!