Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Prippy Baby Gift... blabla


One of my oldest and dearest friends is pregnant, and I'm so thrilled to see her baby belly (and gorgeous face!) this weekend in Philadelphia at her shower.

Buying a gift for this already adored baby was an absolute delight, especially since it meant purchasing something from blabla!


Blabla is an amazing line of knit toys, hats, shoes, and mobiles designed here in the U.S. and made by artisan knitters in Peru. The story behind the company is incredible, and I'm completely inspired by travel leading to such a wonderful business endeavor.

I picked up this beyond cute (and gender neutral!) pony mobile for Baby Q, and I hope it brings happiness to the nursery!

3 comments:

Navy Bean said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest little mobile I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing... I have tons of baby presents to buy so this store will definitely go on my list.

PS... so bummed... I just realized I will be out of town when you come to NYC so we'll have to postpone our coffee date. But have a great girls weekend and I want a full update when you get back!

KSB said...

Oh, so sweet. I have a baby shower to go to in early April and this gives me some gift ideas, so thank you!

Yay for a trip to Philly!

Prippy Handbook said...

Too bad I'll miss you, Janis! Hopefully next time I'm in the city... and hopefully that is soon!

And definitely YAY for Philly, KSB! Two of my favorite cities in one weekend... AMAZING!