Thursday, March 3, 2011

CrossFit Fashion... H and M


I've got a secret... I have an addiction... and it's to CrossFit!
Have you guys heard about it?

It is an amazing workout that was started by Navy Seals and has been adapted for people of all ages and abilities. It works the whole body, and makes you feel beyond accomplished by the end of the workout.

I'm lucky enough to go to Trident CrossFit, which has to be the friendliest place I've ever worked out with the most amazing coaches.


With my new fitness regime in full effect, I needed some cute workout tops to get my sweat on in... and as luck would have it, H&M makes amazing fitness gear!


While I love me some Lululemon (so much), I can't justify a full workout wardrobe at those prices. So thank you, H&M, for upping the fashion ante at the gym.

P.S. If your in DC and every want to check out CrossFit or have questions about it, shoot me an email!

8 comments:

Prippy Handbook said...

Fun! I bet the location on Walnut would carry the line... sadly, not every H&M has it yet :(

I hope it is a goregous day in the City of Brotherly Love.

About Last Weekend said...

Great choices of workout clothes - and the bottom sweatpants look so cool! They might make me get off the chair and get out there. Have a fab weekend!

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

Ooooh, I want to try it! You should check out Gap's workout wear, too. I love it and rumor has it it's made in the same factory at Lululemon, but it's a fraction of the price! Have a great weekend!

Jadore-Fashion said...

Great post! Love the first picture!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

Louise said...

These workout clothes are really cute! I need to buy some more, mine are so daggy :( xx

Prippy Handbook said...

Definitely hitting up the Gap to check out their gear - thanks for the rec, Krissy!

So happy you guys enjoyed the post. No reason for us not to be stylish when we're at the gym!

Octavia Brown said...

After hearing you rave about CrossFit, I've signed up for my first class tomorrow morning. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Prippy Handbook said...

That is awesome that you're giving it a go! Let me know what you think... and prepare to be a little achey ;)