Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sparkly Things... Chan Luu


Back in February, my boyfriend went to Telluride to ski and visit family just as I was starting a new job... so sadly I missed the trip! But being the amazing guy he is, he brought me back a gorgeous Chan Luu mixed turquoise wrap bracelet.


I love it... and while we were out there these past few days, I had the good fortune of checking out more of Chan Luu's beautiful pieces (and so much more) at Telluride's amazing jewelry store, Dolce.


And check out more Chan Luu love over at the fabulous Hip,Hip, Gin, Gin!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore Chan Luu...I just wish the prices were a tad bit lower. What a sweet boyfriend you have, it's a great gift!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Another blogger I follow, Urban Grace, talked about those bracelets today, too! I love those, I think I need to convince my husband he should buy one for his pretty wife.

Check out UG blog here: http://blog.urbangrace.com/?p=2782

Prippy Handbook said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies!

Melanie - truth be told I totally had bought look alikes at Forever 21 and TopShop prior to receiving this gift. Just couldn't justify buying myself it for myself!

Deanna - Look forward to checking out UG. I totally need to update my "Well Read" list, so thank you! And it makes for a wonderful gift from a loved one for sure!

Erin F. said...

You would also like On U Jewelry, then!