Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ode to My Husby...



I love my husband all of the time... but he recently has overwhelmed me with the amazing way he is taking care of me while I'm recovering from surgery on my busted leg. I need a LOT of help with simple things (I can't even make a cup of tea or take a shower without it being a team effort).

Each morning, this sweet man wakes up early, takes care of our 2 pups, and then packs me a cooler with food for the day and leaves it by my "command center." He never makes me feel guilty for how much work it is to take care of me - he just makes me feel loved.

In our first months of marriage, he has really shown me what it means to be a partner in good times and bad. I have been a handful... a bit of a messy poo, to be honest. And he has been simply amazing.

So, just a little love note to the sweetest and strongest man I know... love you!

No comments: