Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Friday...


Finally, the weekend is here!

I hope you guys have fabulous plans doing fall festive things (pumpkin patch, apple picking, Ocktoberfest beer drinking).

My plans include all of the above and lots of relaxing after feeling a bit under the weather this week... and of course, taking Scrapple for lots of walks around Capitol Hill.

I wanted to thank all of you for reading. Recently, more people have been discovering the Prippy tribe, and I'm delighted. So, a big thank you on this Friday!

3 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Wish I took you apple picking while you were up here! I'll drink some freshly-pressed cider in your honor. Feel better :-)

Prippy Handbook said...

Yet another reason why I need to come visit again!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

Hope you had a great weekend filled with fall activities! xo