Monday, January 31, 2011

Diptyque Love...


Diptyque really is one luxury that I come back to time and time again! Their products are the ultimate, in my book.

And while I can't always justify a $60 candle (worth every penny!), especially with Bry and I saving for the wedding, I can splurge on a bar of their fragrant, heavenly, creamy soap at $15.

I recently picked up the Tam Dao because the packaging alone was like a little piece of art... and I've got to to say, it puts a smile on my face every time I use it.

Oh... and it leaves you skin feeling so-so-so good!


I may have also picked up my favorite scent (Baies) mini candle for my night stand. I love it.

2 comments:

Navy Bean said...

I love diptyque candles but I can't really justify the cost so usally I buy voluspa. They smell just as good and the price point is a lot lower.

Prippy Handbook said...

They are ridic expensive! I love Voluspa, too. And Target Bamboo Jasmine... and Ikea's Fresh Laundry.