Monday, September 13, 2010

Update: Tucker for Target


So, I know we were all excited for the Tucker for Target line, which launched on Sunday... and I wanted to report back!

While the line does a great job of including skirts, dresses, and coats... the true deal here is with the Signature Shirts. For most of us, this is the cut we have come to expect from Tucker, and the Target version definitely delivers.

Thought you guys would like the report back... and the good news is that you can find the line in stock online!

3 comments:

Octavia Brown said...

Yay! Can't wait to check it out. I have been looking forward to this line all summmer.

You Are My Fave said...

I really loved some of the dresses in the collection. I was checking one out and the girl next to me put the same one back and said, "I don't like when other people wear the same thing I do." Well don't shop at big chain stores then.

Prippy Handbook said...

Oh my goodness, what a nut :) Too funny!

Now that I'm seeing girls out and about in their Tucker for Target, I'm loving the line even more!