Monday, September 13, 2010

Prippy of Influence... Barrie Benson


One of my favorite Domino covers featured Barrie Benson and her amazing renovated ranch home in North Carolina.


I remember being completely taken by her style, and her ability to turn an average home (with the help of her architect hubby) into a completely eclectic and warm showcase for patterns and textures. Case and point - her flagstone floored kitchen with vibrant seating.


The bedroom above is pretty much my ideal!


Her house is still one I dream about... and maybe one day I will find a Prippy palace to restore and make my own!

6 comments:

rosiecampbell said...

Love her home. Especially her use of orange throughout the house. Makes it so cozy.

Tamara Nicole said...

She AND her space are both adorable! :-)

Cute blog btw!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love both dining areas!

The Zhush said...

Love that you posted this! She is so stylish, and her home is amazing!

Thrive on Novelty said...

Amazing style! love it xx

alli/hooray said...

I missed this issue! I really need to buy the back issues I'm missing...thanks for sharing!