Monday, April 12, 2010

Ikea... Yogurt and So Much More


Who knew that Ikea has frozen yogurt at the check-out?

I didn't!... but it was definitely a pleasant surprise after an exhausting jaunt around the yuppie modern rooms that are Ikea.


We got an amazing black and white striped rug that I'm completely in love with! Here's the rug in a fabulous apartment (not mine, but hopefully mine someday!).


And of course, we got plenty of other fun stuff... towels, medicine cabinet, New York City map poster, laundry bin, random kitchen tools... and fro yo!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mmm even more reason to love Ikea! Can't wait to be neighbors soon! xx

Octavia Brown said...

I was just at Ikea and didn't see that cool map of NYC. Love the rug too!

The Uppity Puppy said...

Wow, I just found your blog via Starfish & Sundresses, and I thiiiink we all live in the same 'hood... time for a tweet-up?

Prippy Handbook said...

VogueOntheRange... I hope so! Capitol Hill is the greatest!

Thinking a blog lady wine tasting might be in all of our future!