Monday, August 20, 2012

Prippy Art... Francesco Clemente



I first fell in love with Francesco Clemente's art after seeing his work showcased in the 1998 film, "Great Expectation." He did all of the gorgeous art for the Finn character, if you remember.



His portraits are unique and unconventionally beautiful. I love dreamy mix of color. Someday I hope to see one of his shows in person.

And then there is the dream of someday having a portrait done by any of the many artists who I adore. A nice dream, right?

2 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

I daydream about having my portrait done all the time. No one does "portraits" anymore. I love walking up the stairs past the family picture gallery here at the farm and seeing the (photographed) portraits of my grandparents and great-grandparents.

PS - That art is amazing!

Prippy Handbook said...

Someday... someday I will have a portrait done :) Promise! Glad you share the dream.