Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brooklyn Flea Recap...


We had a great day at the Brooklyn Flea in Williamsburg... and despite the rainy forecast, the sun prevailed!

If you haven't been to this location before, it is right along the East River and the perfect place to spend the day.


Liz, from Octavia & Brown, had wonderful vintage bar and table top items that sold like hot cakes! I loved styling the displays and engaging with the endless flow of fabulous browsers.


We had so much fun that we will be doing it again in September... and I will be joining Liz in selling my curated selection of vintage clothing and jewelry treasures.


I cannot wait! And I promise to give everyone plenty of advance notice as to the exact date so that you can come out and visit.


Do you love a good flea? I definitely do.

5 comments:

Chic Geek said...

Where in the world did you get teh Ikat table cloth!! I NEED!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Ooo! Is that leather whiskey set still available? I remember finding it on the O&B site, but it said it was reserved/sold (??). Does Liz still have it? I NEED NEED NEED IT!!

Prippy Handbook said...

Chic Geek - the table cloth is actually scrap fabric picked up in the Garment District in NYC. Awesome for sure! If I find some, I will pick it up and email you.

Deanna - the awesome booze set is available! One guy shrieked in delight when he saw it, but ended up not grabbing it. Email Liz directly and tell her you're a friend of mine :) Also, we are thinking of going to Brimfield in September if you're interested!!!

Navy Bean said...

I'm so sorry I missed you guys! I was out of town for a wedding. I will definitely visit you in September. And are you definitely going to Brimfield? I've been dying to go to that! I hear it's amazing!!

Prippy Handbook said...

I think we may do a trip to Brimfield if you're interested. Liz has been before and says it is fantastic! Would be fun!