Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Look... Navy Bean


Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

I spent time by the pool, but I also went to the World War II Memorial to see some veterans from "The Greatest Generation" and remember what the day is all about.

Thanks for the sweet comments about my new header... I feel so fortunate that Janis, from the amazing blog Navy Bean, created such a perfect look for my blog. She is such a talented graphic designer and calligrapher!

In fact, I just received a gorgeous wedding invitation with Janis' amazing calligraphy.

2 comments:

Navy Bean said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful blog post Tara! I'm so happy that you like the new header. Glad to hear you had a great Memorial Day Weekend... loving this weather!

Prippy Handbook said...

I'm thrilled to be able to have such a perfect new header... as well as share my love for your calligraphy!