Friday, February 4, 2011

Have a Super Weekend...


Finally, Friday!

I'm relaxing tonight after a long play session with the pups at the park, and Bry is in the kitchen cooking up a storm. The plan is to watch Alfred Hitchcock's Rope later... have you seen it?

And who can forget Super Bowl Sunday! Honestly, I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm in it for the commercials. In looking for some vintage football photos, I came across this really neat vintage jersey site, Antique Athlete. Cool, huh?

Whatever your plans may be, I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time!

4 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

I hate football. I love pretty much every other sport, but I cannot STAND to watch football! I only show up for the food :-)

Good man, B.

About Last Weekend said...

Rope? Heck, really? There is a Hitchcock movie I've never seen? - oooh something to look forward to. yes football, adverts only for me I'm afraid...Have a fab weekend!

theappletea said...

and for you the great week :)

P.S. See the contest we were talking about last time: http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-pick-header-for-appletea.html

Prippy Handbook said...

So glad we were all on the same page with watching the ads first... Super Bowl second! Too funny.

And Apple Tea... I voted for Numero Uno... although I really love them all!