Sunday, February 27, 2011

Coming Soon...


Happy Sunday!

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in DC... and I'm beyond excited that spring finally feels right around the corner.

I'm taking Spring Cleaning to a new extreme this year, and you'll be seeing some awesome changes to the design of The Prippy Handbook over the course of this month. So please bear with me as I work to pull the new look together!

Also... I know I've been hinting at a big project that I've been working on, and I'm so close to being able to share it with you. Honestly, I can't wait to tell you all about it!

P.S. I found this fantastic Kate Spade sticky note set at TJ Maxx for $6... oh happy day!

5 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Don't rub it in with the weather - we just got 10 inches this weekend. Yuck.

Can't wait to hear about your news!

Prippy Handbook said...

I'm seriously chomping at the bit to share what I've been up to...

Thanks for the love - the support is unbelievably awesome :)

Happy Oscar Sunday!

Navy Bean said...

Love the new direction of the blog! Can't wait to see it all come together. I'll be in touch soon! :) And what a great find at TJ Maxx!!

jaimie michelle said...

I love this notepad!! So handy and perfect and adorable!

Molly McGonigle said...

I'm loving this new look. And can't wait to hear about your project!