Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kate Spade Made Me Do It...


I'm not one to play the blame game... but damn you Kate Spade for making adorable things!

After all the antiquing this past weekend, my friend and I hit up the Kate Spade outlet (along with J.Crew... danger!).

I can't logically explain what happened next (although I can explain my cute "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" tote that was super on sale!), but I found myself leaving the store having purchased a dog sweater. Yep. A "Bad to the Bone" knit doggie sweater.

Had I lost my mind? Well, a little perhaps. But... BIG news is a'coming...

Side Note- This sweater will be for COLD weather only... I'm not that girl!

5 comments:

Me said...

Is thre a cute French Bulldog in your future!?!?!?!?!
Kendra

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Has it arrived yet!?!? I want to see this puppy!!! XO

Octavia Brown said...

Glad to hear you are not that girl! The dog sweater is cute regardless :)

Prippy Handbook said...

Oh... as his arrival approaches, it will be all the rage! Hope you guys will be his doggie godparents!

Me said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA for puppies!
Kendra