Monday, November 7, 2011

Prippy Party... Bry's Birthday


My awesome and amazing future husband turned another year older today.


Gifts were given... including some new workout gear.


A classic Boast polo shirt.


And a Smathers & Branson needlepoint belt featuring pink elephants drinking martinis.

Bry took the dogs for a long walk while enjoying some delicious red wine, and then we headed off to Ray's the Steaks.


I had never been... and I wasn't so sure about the place considering the crazy hype. But the birthday boy picks the restaurant, and I've got to say it was one of the best dinners (and most affordable!) I've had in DC!


We celebrated back at home with cupcakes from Baked and Wired.

Pretty much the perfect evening. Can't wait to celebrate every year... and every day... with him.

2 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Yay! Happy birthday to one incredible guy. Sending happy birthday thoughts to the both of you.

Prippy Handbook said...

We had a wonderful celebration! And only 5 days until my bday... so the party will keep on rolling!