Monday, April 18, 2011

Great Escape... Tree House


Linda Aldredge, from LuLu Organics and the awesome blog luluiswho, has the perfect getaway... in the gorgeous woods of the Catskills.

Domino Magazine (oh how I miss thee!) featured her rustic chic retreat years back, and the place has stayed in my mind ever since.


The thought of a cozy tree house is beyond appealing to me during these spring evenings. I bet I'd sleep like a baby after adjusting to the nature soundtrack (rather than my city rumblings).


Oh, and of course I would pack some of Linda's LuLu Organics Hair Powder for my woodsy retreat!

3 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

I told Dave we need to build a treehouse or playhouse for the kids this summer, but really, I think I want to build it more for me than for the kids!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

PS - Can't WAIT to try that hair powder. Have you tried it? Is it a winner? I tried one in the past and it just left me with a "meh" feeling.

Prippy Handbook said...

I would totally come for a slumber party in your tree house! It would be awesome!!!

And yes to the hair powder. Tried and true product.

xo